Intent pendants can be worn as jewelry, or hung on a wall or in a window or placed on an altar or in your meditation space. They are intended to help you focus your thoughts and actions towards mindful living and creating positive change in your life.
Every intent pendant I make is unique to the person who will wear it. I start with a general idea and a basic set of stones - a rough sketch, if you will - and improvise from there, letting the piece flow through my hands and into existence.
They are $39 per pendant, and there are presently twelve thirteen variants available:
- Abundance & Joy - stones for prosperity, happiness, and good fortune. may include but not limited to jade, malachite, green aventurine, emerald, citrine, amber, carnelian, and sunstone.
- Matters of the Heart - stones for love, romance, and communication; may include but not limited to rose quartz, garnet, moonstone, amethyst, kyanite, aquamarine, and amazonite.
- The Muse Within - stones for creativity and imagination; may include but not limited to botswana agate, amazonite, moonstone, opal, sunstone, citrine, pink tourmaline, garnet, and labradorite.
- Walls To Guard, Walls To Hold - stones for grounding, protection, and safety; may include but not limited to smoky quartz, obsidian, hematite, black tourmaline, onyx, tiger iron.
- A Quiet Place - Stones for tranquility, peace, and emotional healing; may include but not limited to amazonite, kyanite, lepidolite, aquamarine, rose quartz, amethyst, iolite, jade, moonstone, moss agate.
- See It Through - stones for concentration, determination, and focus; may include but not limited to fluorite, emerald, citrine, hematite, tiger iron, bloodstone, and garnet.
- Fear Not - stones for strength, courage, and confidence; may include but not limited to tiger eye, moss agate, bloodstone, carnelian, red jasper, garnet, green tourmaline, and snowflake obsidian.
- Finding Center - stones for balance, stability, and sobriety; may include but not limited to amethyst, iolite, smoky quartz, lepidolite, ametrine, aventurine, moonstone, chalcedony, and fluorite.
- I Will Come Out Again - stones for health, healing, energy, and cope; may include but not limited to emerald, green aventurine, bloodstone, fluorite, peridot, sunstone, ametrine, smoky quartz, moonstone. (With love to SJ Tucker.)
- Rites of Passage - stones for fertility, pregnancy, birth, healing, and patience; may include but not limited to moonstone, smoky quartz, clear or green fluorite, chalcedony, pearl, rose quartz, garnet, and carnelian.
- Gam Zeh Ya'avor (This Too Shall Pass) - stones for times of upheaval and transitions; may include but not limited to botswana agate, labradorite, smoky quartz, moonstone, peridot, rose quartz, and sodalite.
- Walking The Spirit World - stones for matters of the spirits and the worlds beyond; may include but not limited to amethyst, kyanite, opal, azurite, labradorite, lepidolite, moonstone.
- NEW! Are You #@&%?! Kidding Me? - aaaaaaaaaaall the warding/grounding/calm yo’self/get-thee-behind-me-Satan stones, suitable for Mercury retrogrades and/or times when you have to deal with people who make you stabby; may include but not limited to hematite, snowflake obsidian, larvikite, onyx, bloodstone, garnet, smoky quartz, black tourmaline, and tiger’s iron.
The stones in each pendant are chosen based on extensive research, hands-on experimentation, and my own gut-level understanding of how they will look and feel together. Each pendant uses an ethically-mined quartz crystals as a focal point to amplify the properties of the other stones which surround it. If you feel comfortable telling me a little about yourself (or the recipient, if it is to be a gift) and why you chose to order an intent pendant, I can customize it further to better suit your unique situation; just add a note to your order at checkout.
I consider my workbench to be sacred space, and I make these pendants with care and respect, focusing on their intended purpose as I work. Please allow 3-7 business days for orders containing this item to be shipped.
Obligatory disclaimer: Pretty rocks are not a substitute for medical treatment, psychotherapy, having a job, talking to your significant other, or common sense. The information provided on this website is presented for entertainment purposes only, and should be considered to be folklore and trivia. We do not make any claims as to the effectiveness of these stones or their alleged properties.