Commissions & Custom Jewelry
I have made thousands of pieces of custom jewelry over the past decade, and would love to work with you to create something unique and special. You can send special stones or items that you would like to have included in your piece, or I can select appropriate materials for you from my extensive inventory of supplies.
The more specifics you can provide in your initial request, the better! Vague requests require a great deal of discussion to clarify. I am happy to help you create the perfect design, but please keep in mind that extended discussion will increase both the turnaround time and the cost of the piece.
Please note: custom-designed jewelry can take anywhere from 2 - 12 weeks, occasionally longer if I need to order materials. If you want a piece similar to an item that is sold out and I have the materials on hand, it is usually much quicker, sometimes as little as 24-48 hours.
To place a commission or begin discussing an idea, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your idea. Please be sure your email includes all of the following information:
- Your budget for this project & when you would like it to be done.
- The desired dimensions of the piece & your neck/wrist measurement if applicable.
- As many specifics as possible - wire color, materials, shape, style, similarity to previous pieces, etc.
- If you want to send materials to be incorporated, please include a photo if possible.
- If this piece will be a talisman or or ritual item, please explain in as much detail as you are comfortable sharing.
I will respond to your email as quickly as I can to discuss the project and together we will settle on materials and a rough design. For complex projects, I may suggest a quick Skype or FaceTime call so I can show you materials and get your feedback on various options. When your piece is done, I will email you photos and a link to a reserved listing in the store. I do not take payment until the piece is done, unless I need to order very expensive or unusual materials, in which case I may ask for a 50% deposit.
(TL;dr: You tell me what you want, I make it. Usually. Sometimes I can't.)
Photographs by Brooklyn Logan/Mindful Mama.