I want to anonymously share a few of the random acts of kindness that people have told me about in their entries for the camera giveaway, because it's doing a lot to restore my faith in humanity:
- Yesterday I gave my lunch to a homeless man and chatted with him for a bit. I think it helped both of our moods.
- I donated a winter coat and gloves to an outreach program that helps the homeless.
- Bought coffee for the car behind me.
- I paid for gas for someone whose card was declined at the gas station.
- Put salt down at my neighbors walkway after I saw one of their kids slide around this morning.
I brought some snacks in to the nurses I work with last week and it seemed to bring some joy so I was happy.
Thank you for sharing your stories with me - and