Monday Mor... erm, Tuesday Afternoon Roundup: Halloween edition
HELLO WORLD! I survived the High Holy Days (for some definition of the word survived) and have been busily wrangling contractors and buying a leafblower and trying to get a pain flare under control and dealing with all sorts of VERY FUN THINGS EVER SINCE ALSO DID YOU KNOW THAT OCTOBER 22 IS CAPSLOCK DAY? NOW YOU DO!
Onwards! Here's what's new and/or exciting:
$5 Surprise Pendants are now available! Much like the $5 Surprise Earrings, you won't know exactly what you're getting until you open the package, but at that price, you can hardly go wrong. Also they make great gifts! And if you buy five you get one free!
- Speaking of gifts, you can now add lovely sparkly gift bags to your order if some of the items are destined for other people and you don't want to try to figure out where you stashed the wrapping paper! (And if you know where I stashed all of my wrapping paper, please let me know because the only roll I can find is Christmas-themed with penguins on a pink background, which is slightly awkward since I'm Jewish and usually the only time I wrap presents is Hannukah and birthdays.)
- I got in all 200 or so organza wings a while back and so the On Fluttering Wings series has been expanded, with more to come tomorrow, and yes I will be restocking the purple ones that are sold out.
- Y'all, these beads are so gorgeous I can't even. And the photos really don't do them justice.
- Halloween is rapidly approaching! And while I will be wrangling small children who are hopped up on sugar not once but twice (because I'm not entirely right in the brainpan) you can choose between two coupon codes: TRICK will magically transform the price for one of these sweet little tricksy labradorite pendants from $100 to FREE on any order of $35 or more - which will also get you free US shipping! - or TREAT gets you take $20 off any order of $55 or more. Which, uh, also gets you free US shipping!
- You can't stack coupon codes, but you CAN place more than one order on any given day I'M JUST SAYIN' and I'll combine them into one package for you so your mail carrier and/or spouse won't get overly suspicious about the number of shiny red bubble mailers coming to your house.
- Both* coupon codes are good until midnight eastern time on October 31st, at which point I will probably have turned into a pumpkin. Or possibly be contemplating turning small children into pumpkins. Or both.
...speaking of small children, I have to go retrieve mine from school now.
* I only have enough of those labradorite beads to make twenty pendants, so there's a possibility that the TRICK code could stop working prior to the 31st. Which is to say that if you want one, probably you shouldn't dawdle too much.