[stock photo that is definitely not a photo of my desk because I don't have time to tie raffia around an artfully arranged vase of carnations and my planner is full of illegible scrawling and usually half-buried under a stack of bead cases and also is that sidewalk chalk in the glass jar? hastag aesthetic hashtag bossbabe hashtag WTF hashtag this is why I'm not on instagram]
Okay, I give up: I am just not good at Mondays. We're going to a weekly roundup, hopefully sometime in the first half of the week, but who knows? NOT ME.
- We are solidly into the ABSOLUTE CHAOS part of December (true story: I scheduled both a dentist appointment and a therapy appointment this week. Their receptionists both apologized for bursting into laughter when I called going HI YES I NEED TO RESCHEDULE FOR JANUARY BECAUSE I WORK IN RETAIL AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING) and if you need something custom for the holidays I need to know about it, like... today.
- Relatedly, holiday shipping deadlines are here. And I mean the part about the exorbitant markup on overnight shipping if you somehow forget about Christmas until the 19th.
- There is a brand-new subscription program called the Pretty Rocks Club starting in January and I am super excited about it! You can sign up for yourself or give it as a gift to someone else!
Earring Club gift subscriptions are also a thing! In 3, 6, and 12 month options! The first pair will be something sparkly, light, medium-length and goes-with-everything neutral unless you know their favorite color/stone; after that they do the preferences survey so I can customize what I make every month.
- If you're in the market for gifts and you don't know what to buy (hi, bewildered husbands and boyfriends!) you can always ask the recipient to make a wishlist! Or I can help you pick something out, if the recipient has shopped with me in the past or you can vaguely describe their taste in jewelry/clothing/pretty rocks.
- For those "okay so we're exchanging gifts this year GOOD TO KNOW" moments, it never hurts to have a stock of these and these on hand!
- ARGH Shopify if you could just stop logging me out while I'm in the middle of writing a blog post THAT'D BE GREAT, THANKS